PICK-UP AND DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Outside the arrival doors at
the south end of the building
International Terminal Building (ITB):
Exit the international arrival doors
and go left to Bus Bay #3.
Domestic Terminal Building (DTB):
Arrivals level 2 (exit the doors by
The shuttle does not pick-up or
drop-off at the float-plane terminal.
Please contact your float-plane
operator to discuss transportation.
INFORMATION > YVR Shuttle Service See "Minimum Connecting Times " for further information.Please collect all of your baggage prior to boarding the shuttle
When planning your connection, please consider the following:
- Shuttle departures are every 20 minutes (see schedule)
- Average trip time between Main and South Terminals is 10 minutes
- Check-in times for your departing airline flight
- Passengers utilizing the shuttle service from the Main Terminal should be available to take a shuttle to the
South Terminal at least 1 hour prior to their flight departure from the South Terminal
- Depending on your connection time between flights, it may be necessary for you to hire a taxi to ensure
timely check-in for you flight.
- YVR South Terminal Shuttle operation & Pacific Coastal Airlines accepts no responsibility or liability for
For further inquiries, please contact us at 604-273-8666 or toll-free at 1-800-663-2872
Shuttle schedules are subject to change without notice.