25% OFF FOR COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Who is eligible:
Full-time post-secondary students over the age of 17 are eligible to book this discount. Students must present their valid ISICard at check-in. Failure to present an ISICard will result in discount being reversed in order to travel. Specific university and college student I.D. cards are not accepted, students must present a valid ISICard.
How to book this offer:
Before searching for flights, be sure to enter the promo code STUDENT in the promo code field above.
- Booking period: now to August 31st, 2017
- Travel period: now to August 31st, 2017
How to apply for an ISICard:
To apply for an ISICard, please visit ISIC Canada’s website. Students are required to provide proof of full time status, upload proof of I.D., and provide a photo. ISIC Canada charges a $20 administration fee to process an ISICard application. Applications are processed within 2 to 3 business days and are mailed to students from ISIC Canada’s head office located in Ottawa.
Students registered on campuses with ISICard issuing offices can obtain their ISICard for free, click here for a list of issuing offices.
Requirements at check-in:
- Valid ISICard
- Government issued photo I.D. (i.e. drivers license or passport)
- Student must be at least 17+ years old
Failure to produce a valid ISICard will result in discount being reversed in order to travel.
Terms & Conditions:
- New bookings only
- Percentage based discount subject to change without notice
- Standard fare features and benefits apply
- Discount not applicable to some fares
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Discount not applicable to seaplane destinations
- Valid for personal travel only (discount cannot be extended to friends or family of card holder)